Ready to Use.
Easy to Choose.
NO DILUTION OR COMPOUNDING
STANDARDIZE ACROSS YOUR HOSPITAL
With a 3-year shelf life3 and $3.50 list price, Biorphen can be standardized throughout your hospital without frequent restocking.
Operating Room (OR)
Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC)
ACCORDING TO FDA,A READY-TO-USE PHENYLEPHRINE CAN HELP MITIGATE CERTAIN RISKS4*
- Calculation and compounding errors
- Unsafe sterile technique
- Unsafe injection practices
FDA URGING HOSPITALS TO STOP
USING SOME COMPOUNDED DRUGS
- Biorphen [Package Insert]. Deer Park, IL: Eton Pharmaceuticals Inc; 2019.
- Vazculep [Package Insert]. Chesterfield, MO: Eclat Pharmaceuticals Inc; 2014.
- Biorphen data on file. Deer Park, IL: Eton Pharmaceuticals Inc; 2019.
- Approval letter of NDA 203826. Drugs@FDA: FDA Approved Drug Products. US Food & Drug Administration website. https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cder/daf/index.cfm?event=overview.process&ApplNo=203826. Accessed November 19, 2019.
- Compounded Drug Products That Are Essentially Copies of Approved Drug Products Under Section 503B of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act: Guidance for Industry. US Food & Drug Administration website. Updated on September 25, 2018. https://www.fda.gov/regulatory-information/search-fda-guidance-documents/compounded-drug-products-are-essentially-copies-commercially-available-drug-product-under-section. Accessed November 19, 2019.