Ready to Use.
Easy to Choose.
Biorphen is indicated for patients with clinically important hypotension resulting primarily from vasodilation in the setting of anesthesia.
Please see Important Safety Information below and full Prescribing Information.
NO DILUTION OR COMPOUNDING
STANDARDIZE ACROSS YOUR HOSPITAL
With a 3-year shelf life3 and $3.50 list price, Biorphen can be standardized throughout your hospital without frequent restocking.
Operating Room (OR)
Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC)
ACCORDING TO FDA,A READY-TO-USE PHENYLEPHRINE CAN HELP MITIGATE CERTAIN RISKS4*
- Calculation and compounding errors
- Unsafe sterile technique
- Unsafe injection practices
FDA URGING HOSPITALS TO STOP
USING SOME COMPOUNDED DRUGS
- Biorphen [Package Insert]. Deer Park, IL: Eton Pharmaceuticals Inc; 2019.
- Vazculep [Package Insert]. Chesterfield, MO: Eclat Pharmaceuticals Inc; 2014.
- Biorphen data on file. Deer Park, IL: Eton Pharmaceuticals Inc; 2019.
- Approval letter of NDA 203826. Drugs@FDA: FDA Approved Drug Products. US Food & Drug Administration website. https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cder/daf/index.cfm?event=overview.process&ApplNo=203826. Accessed November 19, 2019.
- Compounded Drug Products That Are Essentially Copies of Approved Drug Products Under Section 503B of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act: Guidance for Industry. US Food & Drug Administration website. Updated on September 25, 2018. https://www.fda.gov/regulatory-information/search-fda-guidance-documents/compounded-drug-products-are-essentially-copies-commercially-available-drug-product-under-section. Accessed November 19, 2019.